Sunday, January 16, 2011

My baby is Two!


I guess I cant call her my baby any more but my little girl.

Avonelle is so big now. She is finally big enough for pigtails, and now she wears shoes everyday.


She started singing this year. She doesn't sing the words but she can sing several songs and she is always humming to herself. Unfortunately I can't get it on video. Every time I get out the video camera she stops. But trust me it's cute.


She is her mommy's sweetheart. And my snuggle buddy which I hope she never grows out of.


People often comment on the sense of peace Avonelle has about her, and it true she is such a sweet and wonderful little girl. But the thing I notice most about her is her sense of joy. She is the happiest person ever and brings such joy to my life. I love her with all my heart.

Happy Birthday Avonelle!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

She is SO peaceful and happy! The last picture is my favorite. She looks so grown up in it. Birthdays are so bitter sweet, huh? It's so much fun to see how much they have grown and how much they have learned. (Can't wait to hear her sing this summer!) But then it also breaks your heart that they keep growing and you can't stop time!